How to join the Society
Mrs Jill Warner
62 Poulett Gardens
020 8892 1456
If you wish to contact us by email please complete the form further down this page.
Our Privacy Notice can be found at the bottom of this page.
• Direct Debit (we will send you a link by email to sign up to this facility)
• Cheque made payable to Richmond Concert Society, sent to the above address
Annual Membership Fee (September to July)
£45 standard fee
£15 persons on income support
Guest Ticket Price Per Concert
£15 standard ticket
£5 persons on income support
All guests should be signed in at the door by a member of the society.
The Society may from time to time restrict guest admissions to concerts.
Benefits of Membership
Admission to ten concerts of the highest standard.
The interest of hearing these concerts in pleasant local settings.
Free admission to all concerts during the season on production of the current membership card. Our season runs from September to July.
Enjoyment of the friendly social side of the Society, a particular feature of the intervals during concerts, when you can meet other members who share your interest in music – and many other activities.
The opportunity to buy CDs and DVDs at greatly discounted prices.
A 10% discount (on production of your Membership Card) on books purchased at The Open Book, King Street, Richmond
Please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Become a Friend of the RCS
Become a Friend and increase your involvement for only £100 a year (£150 for couples). The Friends are listed in every programme.
Benefits include talks by Howard Greenwood before some concerts, Programme Notes sent by email before each concert, a summer reception and reserved special seats (until ten minutes before the concert).
To enrol as a Friend, please contact Evelyn Richardson at a concert or telephone 07785 983656. She may also be contacted at her home address:
- 11 Broom Water
- TW11 9QJ
Privacy Notice regarding the data given by members to RCS
– The Controller of the data will be the Committee of RCS.
– The data will only be processed for the purposes of admitting the member to concerts and
communicating with the member when necessary. It will not be shared with a third party.
– Our lawful basis for holding and processing the data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
“Legitimate Interest” as the data is essential to the functioning of the society.
– The data about an individual will be kept until the they cease to be a member.
– In the event of a data breach the procedure is to contact the Chairman of the Society
who will take measures to make the necessary corrections and will inform the authorities if necessary.
– This policy may be changed, in accordance with applicable law, if required.