How to join the Society
Please download and print our membership form (portrait mode please):
Complete the form and send it with your cheque to:
Mrs Jill Warner
62 Poulett Gardens
If you wish to contact us by email please complete the form further down this page.
Our Privacy Notice can be found at the bottom of this page.
• Direct Debit (we will send you a link by email to sign up to this facility)
• Cheque made payable to Richmond Concert Society, sent to the above address
Annual Membership Fee (September to July)
£50 standard fee
£15 persons on income support
Guest Ticket Price Per Concert
£20 standard ticket
£5 persons on income support
Tickets can be bought at the door. You need to be signed in by a member of the society. The Society may from time to time restrict guest admissions to concerts.
Benefits of Membership
Admission to ten concerts of the highest standard.
The interest of hearing these concerts in pleasant local settings.
Free admission to all concerts during the season on production of the current membership card. Our season runs from September to July.
Enjoyment of the friendly social side of the Society, a particular feature of the intervals during concerts, when you can meet other members who share your interest in music – and many other activities.
The opportunity to buy CDs and DVDs at greatly discounted prices.
A 15% discount (on production of your Membership Card) on books purchased at The Open Book, King Street, Richmond.
For your comfort we recommend that you bring seat cushions and we request that neither babies nor toddlers are brought to concerts.
The Society reserves the right to make alterations to programmes or to substitute artists, if necessary, without prior notice.
The Society may from time to time restrict guest admissions to concerts.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Privacy Notice regarding the data given by members to RCS
– The Controller of the data will be the Committee of RCS.
– The data will only be processed for the purposes of admitting the member to concerts and
communicating with the member when necessary. It will not be shared with a third party.
– Our lawful basis for holding and processing the data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
“Legitimate Interest” as the data is essential to the functioning of the society.
– The data about an individual will be kept until they cease to be a member.
– In the event of a data breach the procedure is to contact the Chairman of the Society who will take measures to make the necessary corrections and will inform the authorities if necessary.
– This policy may be changed, in accordance with applicable law, if required.